Jimmy II + III

Ok, here, after more than a few days, I know, are the second and third installments in the Savoy box set of Jimmy Scott's early years. Enjoy the heartache!


DISC 2:
1. If You Only Knew
2. Am I Wrong?
3. Laughing On The Outside
4. I'll Be All Right
5. Please Be Kind
6. Never Peace Of Mind
7. Oh, What I Wouldn't Give
8. All Or Nothing At All
9. I'm Through With Love
10. Address Unknown
11. I May Never
12. What Wouldn't I Give
13. I Need Some Lovin' Baby
14. When It Comes To Love
15. There Will Never Be Another You
16. I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over
17. Once
18. What Good Would It Be
19. Way You Look Tonight, The
20. Things That Are Love
21. Everybody's Somebody's Fool
22. Time On My Hands
23. Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
24. If I Ever Lost You

DISC 3:
1. Please Forgive Me
2. How Else
3. If You Are But A Dream
4. Evening In Paradise, An
5. My Romance
6. When You Wish Upon A Star
7. Blue Bird Of Happiness
8. These Are The Things I Love
9. Smile
10. I'll Be Around
11. You've Changed
12. Way We Were, The
13. Anchored By My Side
14. Can't We Begin Again
15. Close Your Eyes
16. More I See You, The
17. When I Fall In Love
18. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this man! He has inspired me from the first day I heard his voice. PLEASE post more of him. I have been trying to find his Live in Japan cd for awhile now. I notice jazz is not included in your categories on the right side of your page. Is Jimmy the start?

    ReplyDelete