Let Them Eat Cake

Hello, you. My motherboard died last week so I am waiting to buy a new one, moving up to 64 bits and finally a decent RAM (1 giga), so all is well that ends well, but still, this blows. Anyway, to tide you over while I overcome these technical difficulties, here's a record that I managed to upload before disaster struck, the new compilation by CAKE, of old songs, covers and live versions. This version includes a bonus (how ironic) track, which is Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", the same track that opens the cd, this time recorded live. Enjoy!! Have a second piece if you like!:


CAKE


1. War Pigs
2. Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town
3. Mahna Mahna
4. Excuse Me, I Think I've Got a Heartache
5. Conroy
6. Strangers in the Night
7. Subtract One Love (Multiply the Heartaches)
8. Never Never Gonna Give You Up
9. Thrills
10. Short Skirt, Long Jacket [Live]
11. It's Coming Down [Live]
12. War Pigs [Live]

No comments:

Post a Comment