Jumpin' Sandy


This is Big Sandy's first release on Hightone Records, and my first taste of them as well. Their first album produced by Dave Alvin, this is ...

"Jumping From 6 To 6"

1.: Jumping From 6 To 6

2.: Different Girl

3.: True Blue

4.: Someone Like You

5.: When I Found You

6.: Who Tell Me Who

7.: Weary Blues From Waitin'

8.: Hi-Billy Music

9.: This Ain't A Good Time

10.: Barnyard Beatnik

11.: Honey Stick Around A While

12.: Honky Tonk Queen

13.: This Heart O' Mine

14.: Lookin' For A "Love Me" Gal

15.: Foothill Boogie

16.: Juiced

performing live on Art Fein's Poker Party:




3 comments:

  1. Hot damn! This guy is one of my faves! And this is one of two of his discs that I've never bought, so this is a special treat for me.

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Vic! I hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta increible tu blog. Me encanto me encanto.
    Un grupo de amigos hicimos uno, tambien con musica muy dispar, a ver si puedes darte una vuelta y verlo
    cachuy.blogspot.com
    Felicidades por tu blog

    ReplyDelete